Solid Brass Victorian Toilet Roll Holder
99 114 £99.00 - £114.00
A faithful copy of an original Victorian toilet roll holder featured in the 5 July 1884 edition of the "Ironmonger" periodical.
- Reported to be the first holder able to use un-perforated toilet paper.
- Cast in brass. A choice of aged brass or aged nickel plated brass aged finishes.
- Updated, spring-loaded spindle.
- Mounted on oak back plate.
- Suitable for use with toilet rolls from all major suppliers.
190 mm (H) x 200mm (W).
Projection (without paper) 105mm.